Sunday, 22 April 2012
Here are some postcard images of St Mary's Church on the grounds of Bicton Gardens. This grade II listed building replaces the original medieval church who's ruins (as seen in the fifth picture) can be found along side. The church was commissioned by Lady Rolle, as a monument to her husband. It was consecrated in 1850 and designed by architect J. Hayward.